Carnival of the Capitalists – Call for Submissions
post # 283 — January 14, 2007 — a General post
I will be hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists, the preeminent business blog carnival, this coming Monday, January 22, and I encourage my readers to send in your own articles for inclusion.
A blog carnival is a regular collection of links to blog posts, on a particular theme or area of interest. The Carnival of the Capitalists is a weekly blog carnival on the wide-ranging topics of business and economics offering readers a compilation of some of the best writing in the business blogosphere.
I hope my fellow bloggers here will consider sharing your best recent business and economics writing, and I look forward to sharing the results with everyone on Monday.
Carnival of the Capitalists Submission Guidelines
- Deadline for submission is 3:00 EST on Sunday, January 21.
- I greatly appreciate if you can send your submissions well before the deadline!
- You are welcome and encouraged to submit blog posts by other people which youâ€™d like to recommend as well as your own writing.
- Articles on business strategy, managing, client relations and career development are especially welcome.
- Click on this Carnival of the Capitalists Submission Form link to submit your article.
Carnival of the Capitalists Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a blog carnival anyway?
- Who May Enter Carnival of the Capitalists?
- What Should I Enter In CotC?
- What Do You Mean By “Recent” Post?
- What is on-topic for this carnival? (In detail)
- Will You Link Anything Submitted?
- May I submit more than one entry, or posts from other blogs?
- How do I enter a post?
- When do I make a submission and when is the carnival posted?
With your support, I look forward to showcasing your writing and presenting readers here as well as the Carnival of the Capitalists regulars with an excellent roundup of business blog articles.