Survey on Pricing
post # 491 — January 23, 2008 — a Client Relations post
Mike Schultz of Rain Today.com sent this request:
We are conducting our next major RainToday.com and Wellesley Hills Group benchmark study on Pricing and Fees in Professional Service Businesses and we would like your input. Please take 20 minutes to share how your firm approaches pricing its services.
You can access the survey here.
As a thank you for your time and input, upon completing the survey you will receive the complimentary RainToday.com report of your choice from the list of our most popular reports below:
- The Professional Services E-Guide To Online PR (PDF)
- How To Write And Market A White Paper E-Guide (PDF)
- How To Become A Thought Leader E-Guide (PDF)
- How To Set Appointments Through Cold Calling E-Guide (PDF)
- Marketing Strategy, Planning, and Budgeting for Professional Services (Webinar Recording)
And, feel free to pass the survey on…your colleagues can receive a free report as well.
Thank you for helping make this research possible. I appreciate your time and input!
Dan Ider said:
I’m definitely going to pass this survey around, the more data the better.
I’ve found that if you test different price points over time you will see a trend on what people are willing to pay. Many times we underprice our products. There are multiple software packages that will help you with this, I’ve found Muvar by James Brausch to be the easiet to work with.
posted on January 24, 2008