Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me
post # 265 — December 20, 2006 — a General post
I have been â€œtaggedâ€ by a number of people with this exercise / game, so here goes:
- Early in my career, I fainted from nerves during a speech I was making to a Congressional subcommittee.
- As a schoolboy, I won medals for cross-country running.
- My Doctoral thesis was on â€œGrain Transportation in Canada”
- Although I have lived in the UK, Canada and the US, I have never voted in any election in any country.
- I have lived in lived in the same apartment (somewhat expanded) for 28 years
I will tag: